Today is an exciting day because someone wants to play TAG with me!
A thousand and one thanks to my most cherished Fairly Blog Mother, the exquisite Blogger of Mommy’s Money Matters for inviting me out play Guten Tag
This isn’t really an award, it is more of a symbol of Blogger Friendship…an opportunity to let our co-writers know we appreciate each others company.
And like most games, this one comes with Rules.
1. Post the rules. (So far so good….)
2. Answer the questions. (Those will be here soon.)
3. Create 11 new questions. (Dah. That means creative juices might need to be brought back to life)
4. Tag 11 people with the post. (Yay! Blogger Friends!)
5. Let them know you tagged them.
1. Why did you give your blog this name? Well, I’m sure I thought I was being clever (hardee har har) Anyhoo…. initially it was intended to be a ‘mommy blog’ of types…where I would discuss my ‘philosophy’ on parenting. I guess my philosophy is to take candy from babies? That sounds right, I’d rather eat it myself. That being said, I’m not so sure that my little blog stuck with its earliest intentions. Now it is more of a Candy Jar, a place where I can fill with the stories of life.
2. What is your all-time favorite type of shoe (be descriptive)? Brooks running shoes. I can’t help it…I love to run and everything that comes with it. BUT – I do think I need a sassy pair of heels to wear with my pink Bitch Cape.
3. If you had to choose only one to have, television or telephone? PHONE!
4. If you could travel in time, which direction would you go? UP? Is that an option? I guess I would jump into the future. I already know what happened in the past and I’m not too sure I would want to change it.
5. When you were in kindergarten, what did you want to grow up to be? I’m thinking bus driver. Which is curious, because I still joke about opening a business on a bus…from a library to a yoga studio. Now I’m focused on a pink bus that I can fill with Mary Kay (yes…I am a nerd and LOVE it!).
6. What is your theme song? Hmmm…I think that I’m kinda feeling something between Toes in the Water by the Zac Brown Band and Pink’s and So What.
7. Who was your first celebrity crush, and how did you get over it? I’m pretty sure it was all of the New Kids on the Block. And who said I was over it? I’m single
8. What movie should you have been the star, and why are you the obvious choice? Holy Crap. I have no idea. I’m open to suggestions though.
9. Who is the last person to make you smile? Chicken #1
10. What is the most influential book you have read? I don’t think that I can pick just one…but, for the sake of this game, the first book that I think of is The Bitch in the House, edited by Cathi Hauser. I’m sure there is a more powerful one…BUT, this is the one that sticks out to me.
11. Have you ever done something for the adrenaline rush? I’m sure I have…but I can’t think of anything…that must mean that maybe there wasn’t a big enough rush. Must add “do something for enormous adrenaline rush” to my bucket list.
(these are the ones all the tagees have to answer in their posts!)
1. What made you decide to blog in the first place?
2. If you could pick one person in the world who you would like to read your blog (or something else you’ve written…who would it be, and why?
3. What is your favorite quote?
4. If you had the chance for one major “do over” in life, what would it be?
5. Who is one writer, or book, that made you rethink the way you were living your life?
6. What is one word you would use to describe yourself? Would your closest family or friends use the same word?
7. What kind of things really make your laugh?
8. Where is your favorite place in the world?
9. Do you have a nickname? What is the story behind it?
10. Have you figured out your life calling? What is it?
11. What is one question you really wish people would ask you?
TAG!!!! YOU’RE IT!!
Good luck and HAVE FUN!!!